3 things to look out for when choosing a cladding specialist
As well as protecting a property from the elements and reducing energy consumption, cladding can completely transform the look of a property and is likely to be in place for a lifetime, therefor it is important to choose a professional cladding specialist.
Choosing the right cladding specialist will ensure you will deliver on all the key objectives of your project, from looks to budget.
From first-hand experience, we know that looking out for the following three areas will ensure you benefit from working with the right supplier;
1. Capability: are they comfortable with the package size?
- Too big for them and they will struggle to deliver
- Too small and they won’t pay attention and may fail on the detail
2. Experience: have they worked with this material before?
3. Committal: despite everything that is said by the sales team, are they committed to the job – have you spoken to their contracts team?
How do we know this? Because this is how we have built our tried and tested project delivery service process, Run to Time.